ICICI Lombard Health Insurance Cashless Hospital List in Pune
ICICI Lombard Health Insurance Cashless Hospital List in Pune : ICICI Lombard is one of the leading health insurance providers in India. They offer a variety of health insurance plans, including cashless hospitalization. This means that you can get admitted to a network hospital without having to pay any upfront costs.
The ICICI Lombard cashless hospital list in Pune includes over 500 hospitals. Here are some of the top hospitals in the list:
- Aditya Birla Memorial Hospital
- Fortis Hospital, Pune
- Lilavati Hospital
- Deenanath Mangeshkar Hospital
- Shree Sai Hospital
- Ruby Hall Clinic
- BGS Gleneagles Hospital
- Pimpri Chinchwad Municipal Corporation Hospital
- KIMS Hospital
- Dhanwantari Hospital
To avail cashless hospitalization under an ICICI Lombard health insurance plan, you need to follow these steps:
- Get admitted to a network hospital.
- Inform the hospital that you have an ICICI Lombard health insurance plan.
- The hospital will contact ICICI Lombard to get pre-authorization for your treatment.
- Once the pre-authorization is granted, the hospital will start your treatment.
- You will not have to pay any upfront costs.
ICICI Lombard also offers a cashless mediclaim facility for international hospitals. This means that you can get admitted to a network hospital outside India without having to pay any upfront costs.
To avail cashless mediclaim, you need to inform ICICI Lombard at least 48 hours before your travel. You will also need to provide the details of the hospital you want to get admitted to.
ICICI Lombard is a reliable health insurance provider with a wide network of hospitals. If you are looking for a cashless health insurance plan in Pune, ICICI Lombard is a good option to consider.
Here are some additional tips for availing cashless hospitalization under an ICICI Lombard health insurance plan:
- Make sure that the hospital you are admitted to is a network hospital.
- Carry your health insurance card and policy documents with you.
- Inform the hospital about your health insurance plan as soon as you are admitted.
- Do not pay any upfront costs to the hospital.
By following these tips, you can avail cashless hospitalization smoothly and hassle-free.
I hope this blog post has been helpful. If you have any further questions, please feel free to ask me.