Top 3 Pav Bhaji Restaurants in Viman Nagar
The Best Pav Bhaji in Viman Nagar Pune : Pav bhaji is a popular Maharashtrian dish made of mashed vegetables cooked in a thick gravy and served with soft pav buns. It is a hearty and flavorful dish that is perfect for a quick and satisfying meal.
Viman Nagar is a vibrant and diverse neighborhood in Pune that is home to a wide variety of restaurants, including many that serve excellent pav bhaji. If you are looking for the best pav bhaji in Viman Nagar, here are a few places you should try:
- Shiv Sagar is a popular chain of restaurants that serves delicious pav bhaji. Their bhaji is made with fresh, seasonal vegetables and is cooked to perfection. They also offer a variety of other Maharashtrian dishes, as well as a wide selection of chutneys and gravies.
- Falahaar is a small, no-frills restaurant that serves some of the best pav bhaji in Viman Nagar. Their bhaji is made with a generous amount of butter and spices, and it is always served piping hot. They also offer a variety of other vegetarian dishes, such as vada pav and misal pav.
- Thorat’s Pav Bhaji & South Indian is a family-owned restaurant that has been serving pav bhaji for over 20 years. Their bhaji is made with a special blend of spices that gives it a unique flavor. They also offer a variety of other Maharashtrian dishes, such as thalis and biryani.
No matter which restaurant you choose, you are sure to enjoy a delicious and satisfying meal of pav bhaji in Viman Nagar. So next time you are in the mood for this Maharashtrian classic, be sure to check out one of these great places.
Here are some additional tips for finding the best pav bhaji in Viman Nagar:
- Ask your friends and family for recommendations.
- Read online reviews.
- Visit the restaurant during off-peak hours to avoid the crowds.
- Order a small portion to taste first, if possible.
- Be prepared to wait, as many of the best pav bhaji places are often busy.
With a little planning, you are sure to find the perfect place to enjoy a delicious meal of pav bhaji in Viman Nagar.
Comparison of the Three Restaurants
Here is a comparison of the three restaurants mentioned in the article:
|* Fresh, seasonal vegetables
- Cooked to perfection
- Wide selection of chutneys and gravies | * Can be crowded during peak hours | | Falahaar | ₹100-150 | * Generous amount of butter and spices
- Piping hot
- Affordable | * Can be a bit small and cramped | | Thorat’s Pav Bhaji & South Indian | ₹120-170 | * Unique blend of spices
- Family-owned and operated
- Wide variety of other Maharashtrian dishes | * Can be a bit hard to find |
Ultimately, the best way to decide which restaurant is right for you is to try them all and see which one you like the best.